Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update

Okay. I need to post more. I love reading other people's blogs and keeping in touch with their lives. Yes, I'm sad/disappointed when other people don't update frequently. Yet, I average what, like one post a month with nothing much to say? I need a camera. But true, that's no excuse. So, here's a little of what I've done the last week or so for bored people who wish they knew a little more about what I'm doing. Thursday night I went to my very best friend's little sister's choir concert. She had a solo and was amazing! Friday was my day off and I spent all of it just running errands and hanging out. Hooray! Saturday night I went to the BYU Philharmonic Orchestra Concert. They played Bernstein's Symphonic Dances from West Side Story and Berlioz' Symphony Fantastique. I have a couple of friends in the orchestra and simply love live music, so naturally, it was wonderful! Sunday I got to substitute for the Nursery singing time. I've never enjoyed myself so much in a calling. In the evening I went to another choir concert. It was amazing and so much fun! Wow, I guess it's been a music filled weekend. Yay! Other then that, I've just been busy working etc. School starts in a month and a half. I'm really looking forward to starting up again. I've switched my major to Food Science (research emphasis) and am excited for the opportunities it will provide. If every thing goes as planned, I'll graduate in April of 2011. That feels like forever away after already having three years, but I'm sure the time will fly. If not, I'll just have to, and plan to, enjoy every minute of it. Well, thus ends my update. My dad has a ton of pictures I need to get so I can blog about them...maybe someday. Until then, have a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: