Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My New HP

Yup, it finally happened. I got a lap top. So far, I love it. It's an HP. School starts up again in three weeks. I moved into an apartment a few weeks ago. My last day at Day's Market is tomorrow. I'm really excited for the new chapter.
What else is new? Oh, my money saving trick! So I needed new shoes desperately, but see, here's my problem. I like to "make things do" as long as possible, which is great! But the bad news is, once my belongings need to be replaced, I'm picky. I wanted two pairs of shoes. Each costing about 110 dollars. Yay. Here's the good news: since I already knew exactly what I wanted... AMAZON. I got both pairs for 75 dollars! Hooray. Seriously, saved me $150, and I got exactly what I wanted. Good times.
My roommate Danielle is great! She's so much fun, way easy going, and has a great sense of humor. She has a life size cutout of Edward Cullen from twilight. We have so much fun scaring each other with that thing. Seriously, many times I've opened my bedroom door at odd hours of the night to find a pale skinned, dark eyed man staring at me. Oh fun. But seriously, I'm loving both my roommates, Danielle and Lisa. It's a blast.

Well, it's time to get cleaning and packing. (We're going on a trip to Michigan, Navoo, and CEDAR POINT!) Oh, the best news of all...DANIEL's getting his MISSION CALL today!!!!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Chels said...

Wait, where's he going?

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love amazon. Sweet deal. Love the Edward cut out!