Thursday, January 29, 2009

SO many Posts!

So, it's kinda fun having a few minutes everyday to wait for my ride from campus. It means I can write a little post. Guess what I did today? I donated blood for the very first time ever! Something about donating has always terrified me. It wasn't TOO bad. I don't know what drove me to do it, I was walking to my locker and next thing I knew, I was signing in. Weird! It wasn't at all like I expected. The needly didn't hurt at all. I filled the bag pretty fast (5 minutes, at least I think that's fast.) BUT, I got really really pale. The guy thought for sure I was gonna pass out, and I almost did. When I was walking over to the "snack table" I suddenly lost a large portion of my hearing and got tunnel vision. It was a unique sensation for sure! Happy Thursday!

No comments: