Sunday, March 1, 2009

Growing Up

Wow. Can you believe it? I'm 20. Yesterday was my birthday (and what a lovely one, too.) I'm surprised to find that I am pleased. Yesterday, people asked how it felt to be 20. I told them it hadn't sunk in yet, but that I didn't think I would like it. 20 seemed like such a kind of scary age to be. Today, I've thoroughly enjoyed the feeling. There's some sort of accomplishment knowing that I've made it through the teenage years. I'm surprised at the peace it brings. It simply feels really good, like I'm supposed to be 20, (which is nice because I am supposed to be since I was born 20 years ago, huh.) :0) =) ; D I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for being so nice.

1 comment:

Rachel Leslie said...

ohweee 20 is that magical age in which (for girls) all the decisions seem to come. good luck.

24