Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shocker, huh?

So...guess what? You might want to make sure your sitting down...and breathing deeply. Want to know what I did?..... I discontinued from school. Shocker, huh? It just seemed/seems like the right thing for me to do right now. I should be saving money instead of accumulating debt for the next couple years. And so, that is the plan. I've felt really good about it the whole time. The only hard part is my mom's really disappointed or something. But I'm sure she's trying to be supportive. I guess she didn't see it coming. I'm sure you're about ready to pass out now. You could try drinking some cold water. Surprise! And Happy Wednesday! And Happy WARM weather!!! Oh yeah, I almost forgot...I have to mention this. I went skiing for the first time on Monday. It was a blast! I love skiing!!! (and will probably never be able to afford it again, but it was well worth it. Thanks again for taking me!)

No comments: