Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Goals and Progress and Doing Better

Hey friends! Okay, I need some help. I've somehow let myself develop the recent habit of murmuring. And it's time for it to leave, because it's really hard to enjoy life when you complain about everything... Especially since I have nothing to complain about! I get to go to an awesome university and study in a wonderful major. I love my family and my job. My friends are the greatest. The pollution's clearing up. I really shouldn't complain at all. I just have to stop being such a scared-e-cat. Guess What??? Dad gets home tomorrow! Yay! I'm so excited. It's funny, things aren't that different when he's gone. My daily routine is exactly the same, but it still feels like something is missing. Heavenly Father is so smart, and the family is the most miraculous, perfect institution. Have a most wonderful Tuesday, smileys!

No comments: