Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vanity?

Guys, is it vain to give myself a "Happy Birthday" background? The nice thing about scrap booking to blogging is in a scrap book, every page can have it's own background that fits the mood. A blog has the same background no matter what you're posting about. It sometimes bores me. In a journal, your not worried about visual creativity (at least in my journal. My sister Amber draw lots of pictures in her's.) Journals are simply about discovering one's self for one's self. Yet, blogging is cheaper then both and perhaps a happy median. And so, Happy Birthday! (Even though I'm not particularly found of this background and really just particularly found of change.)

4 comments:

Chels said...

haha, oh Rebekah, you are so far from vain :) What are your birthday plans?

Rebekah P. said...

Um...nothing. I've never really done anything for my birthday. It's at that time in the year where we're all so sick of winter that that's all we think about. And so, for my birthday, I plan to think about winter and dream of spring. Yay!

Rachel Leslie said...

when is your birthday of birthdays?
today?
well
happy birthday
if tomorrow
happy of happy birthdays

Chels said...

Also, I love your background. You have the happiest looking blog I've seen :) and that picture just makes me dream of summer...sigh...